LIST OF LOWER COSTING SPAY-NEUTER MIDDLE TN VETS
13 Lower cost vets in Middle TN.
2 emergency clinics in M’boro TN.
2 assistance $programs for pet owners...........
1. Middle TN Spay Neuter Clinic MTSNC (non-profit)
846 Union St.
Shelbyville, TN 37160
($40 for cats includes rabies, left ear tip if feral. Inquire about their assistance grants and specials!)
2. Sumner Spay Neuter Alliance "SSNA"
720 Blythe Ave.
Gallatin, TN 37066
$33 for male cats, $43 female, includes rabies. Distemper $8, dewormer $3-$5. **Overnights for surgery, pick up next morning!**
***FERAL/COMMUNITY CAT SPECIAL PACKAGE for TNR:
$25 only! Includes s/n, rabies, distemper, +mandatory left ear tip.
No appt needed for Mon and Tues surgeries! They try to squeeze them into their schedule. Pick up the next day or next depending on their schedule.
3. Anderson Vet Clinic - Full Service
5930 Shelbyville Pike
Christiana, TN 37037
($45-50 s/n, rabies $16)
4. The Joy Clinic Spay Neuter Clinic (non-profit)
507 Jim Draper Blvd
Lebanon, TN 37087
($35-50 s/n includes rabies vac, and inquire about their grant specials!)
5. Pet Community Center / "PCC" - Full Service
943-B, Doctor Richard G. Adams Dr.,
Nashville, TN 37207
($30 for cats, includes rabies, & left ear tip if feral)
Ask about current specials!
6. Kinard's Creekside - Full Service
1062 Middle TN Blvd.
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
Call to get a quote on s/n, Rabies vac $17.50
(FYI, they will NOT tip the ferals' ears.)
7. Beesley Spay/Neuter Clinic (Non-profit)
2215 Keeneland Comm Blvd
Murfreesboro, TN 37127
(Located at Rutherford and Broad St, across from Publix)
$45 male cats, $50 female.
Rabies and distemper $15 each. Great prices on dewormers and flea meds. Must prepay for s/n services, but may walk-in for vaccinations. Call first. Inquire about specials for people on gov assistance.
8. Value Vet - Full Service
(615) 244- 3040
511 Memorial Blvd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
9. Animal House Vet - Full Service
223 Largo Drive
Nashville, TN 37211
10. TN Vet Care - Full Service
Dr. Perry Harmon
105 W End Hts
Lebanon TN, 37087
11. Cascade Vet Hospital - Full Service
2849 Fairfield Pike
Wartrace TN, 37183
12. EASY VET - Located 2705 Old Fort Parkway M, Mboro, TN. 615/492-2495.
Walk-in only, simple vet services. (No surgeries are preformed, no spays or neuters, no x-rays.)
Call them or view their website for more info. Below are somue prices:
-If all you need are basic services without an exam, a rabies vac is $18 plus $10 service fee.
-A distemper (FVRCP) is $21 plus a $10 service fee.
-A fiv/leuk test is $25 plus a $10 service fee.
-For a comprehensive exam it’s $49.
-For a cat’s kitten-litter exam it’s $55.
-If it’s a serious type illness or injury, they would have to refer you to another full service vet.
-They sell flea meds, dewormers, and other medicines for parasites.
Open Mon Tues Thurs Fri 10a-6p.
Open Sat 8a-2p
13. P.A.W.S. (Pet Adoption & Welfare Services)
PAWS SPECIAL... FREE S/N FOR RUTHERFORD CO RESIDENTS (includes a rabies vac) !
615/898-7740 (ext 5, leave message and they will call you back)
285 John Rice Blvd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Two options on how to get the free s/n at PAWS for Ruth Co residents:
I. Go Mon-Fri 12noon to 6pm, or Sat 11am-2pm and bring proof (Driver's License OR Lease Agreement OR Utility Bill) showing you live in Ruth Co. You will fill out a short form, and PAWS will give you an appointment date.
2. You can apply online, and fax back a clear copy of proof you live in Ruth Co. PAWS will call you back with an appointment date. THEY MAY BE BOOKED OUT FOR SURGERIES 6-8 WEEKS.
MURFREESBORO EMERGENCY VETS, FOR AFTER HOUR EMERGENCIES:
1) Animal Medical Center AMC, - Full Service
234 River Rock Blvd
(After hour emergency exam charge $79)
2) Mboro Pet Emergency Clinic - Full Service
2223 NW Broad
Mon - Fri
6:00 pm - 7:00 am
Sat - Sun open 24 hours
($80 emergency office exam charge)
Below are $Assistance Programs for Pet Owners of feeders of strays they take care of:
1) LOVIE'S LEGACY (medical cost assistance for injured pets)
2) People for Animals (Spay Neuter cost assistance)